“Imagine you had everything you wanted, everything. Imagine you were everything you ever wanted to be, and capture that feeling. That’s the easiest way to manifest what you want. That’s all God wants… to make us happy. It’s the Law of Attraction I’m always talking about, shit, look it up. I read a couple books on it, but it changed my life.”
– Big Sean (World-famous hip-hop artist, multi-millionaire, two time billboard #1 albums)
“You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe”
– Oprah Winfrey
“I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness.”
– Kanye West
“I believed it. Yeah, I thought it and I achieved it.”
– Drake, Club Paradise
Hi there. Welcome to Mastering Manifestation.
In this practical manual, you’ll find insights and immediately applicable strategies for achieving/manifesting personal success in every area of your life.
This is not a typical self-help inspirational book. The aim of this book is to give you a candid, clear look into how your mind works, how most peoples’ minds work, and how successful people utilize their minds to the fullest (by fully understanding how it works) to achieve their ideal life visions.
With a no-nonsense and engaging writing style, this book will explore:
– Why some people are able to achieve their goals and manifest the best versions of themselves while others constantly struggle. (Why some people lose weight and most don’t. Why some people grow ultra-successful businesses or careers and most don’t. Why some people can’t stop procrastinating while others keep making more and more moves towards manifesting their visions.)
– Exactly what the subconscious mind is and how it’s responsible for both your biggest failures/challenges and your proudest achievements – and how to properly work with it by understanding how it functions and how it can be altered.
– How Cobb (Played by Leonardo Di Caprio) in Christopher Nolan’s “Inception” was able to hack into a top CEO’s subconscious mind through dream technology and change his behavior, by changing his foundational (subconscious) beliefs – and how this applies to achieving success in your own life by working with your own mind. (Through simple, fun, proven exercises that can be done in under a minute!)
– How to protect against people who want to control your mind and dictate the way you think, and how to think for yourself and gain an edge over those who allow their subconscious minds to be mindlessly programmed (by the media, social media, peers, advertising, and other institutions)
– 4 types of capital (social capital, economic capital, symbolic capital, and cultural capital) and how increasing capital in each area leads to overall fulfillment and personal success
– How the outrageously successful/popular artist Drake manifested his dream house by making a picture of it his desktop wallpaper (before he even came out with his first album)
– How to actually lose weight, build wealth, feel good, get stuff done, make progress and achieve (manifest) your visions.
Even if you think you know everything discussed here, give this book a shot. It’s a short, informative and entertaining read, and you may pick up some valuable tools and new ways of thinking you’ve never read or heard of before No frills, no fillers, no “nice way of putting it”s – just raw, practical, life-improving material packed into a concise guide designed to help you succeed!